Saturday 10 January 2015

Barbie loves Wildfox

Because I'm super lazy when it comes to outfit of the day posts and am terrible at attempting to take photos in public, outfit shots are something that rarely make it onto the blog- though I do want to try and change that.  I recently picked up a piece from the Barbie Dreamhouse collection from Wildfox and thought I might share it with you today- my attempt at a sort-of-outfit post I suppose! 

   ♥ Just being a bit silly- photo taken from my instagram @maddiejaydee 

When I first saw the promotional images for the collection it was difficult to determine which piece I wanted to buy- the pastel pinks, lilacs and mint green are right up my street and would fit nicely in my wardrobe. Eventually I decided to pick up the My Resume Hippie Crewneck Tee from Princess Polly (an Australian clothing store and official stockist of Wildfox) because whilst it was a little plain, it means I can wear it with nearly anything. 

The shirt itself is typical Wildfox 100% cotton (soft as can be) and has slight distressing to give it a real 'vintage' feel. It also happens to be scented! Yeah, you heard me- this piece smells like a candy store and it is really delightful! On this particular day I wore the tee with my American Apparel high-waist denim shorts but I'm sure it would look just as cute with a black tennis skirt or simply some jeans of any colour. 

I guess that's it for today- just a short post sharing this adorable purchase. Did you like the Barbie Dreamhouse collection? What was your favourite piece? 
Thank you for reading, love Maddie xo

4 comments:

  1. Hehe this is just the cutest picture ever, Maddie. :) Love this shirt on you, of course! You're the dolliest of all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww why thank you Jenny, you cutie pie! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this photo! your hair is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! That was one very good hair day! x

      Delete