I've been asked by a few people on various social networking sites about what products I use for my 'everyday' makeup so I thought I would share them on here with all of you lovely people. I've added links for all the products that are available to buy so you can have a look at them for yourself.
1. I always start with moisturiser. I personally like to use the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturising lotion for very dry to dry combination skin. Depending on what I'm doing for the day I will also use the Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25.
2. If I want my makeup to last all day I then use a primer. I'm currently using the Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer, which is incredibly light weight and wonderful for sensitive skin.
3. The next step for me is foundation. I'm currently using the Estèe Lauder Double Wear Light foundation in the shade 'Intensity 1.0'. As the name would suggest, this foundation is very light and has not irritated my sensitive skin. Another foundation I previously used was the Clinique Anti-Blemish solutions foundation which was amazing but there is not as many different shades to choose from.
5. I then powder my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder and add a little colour back into my face with the NARS Final Cut Blush in the shade 'Sex Fantasy' which is no longer available as it was from a limited edition collection (sorry about that guys!). Another Blush I love to use that is still available is the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in the shade Candy Glow.
6. If I can be bothered (which is very rarely) I will fill in my brows with any regular matte brown eyeshadow and the Real Techniques Brow Brush.
9. Finally moving onto eyeliner and mascara. I like to use the Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner pencil in the shade #071- Pure White in my water line and the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in the shade brown to create (or attempt to create) a small cat-eye eyeliner shape. I then apply a coat or two of the Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara.
10. Last but not least I choose a lipstick for the day. On an everyday basis I like to wear a bright/bold lip and I will usually use either Lime Crime's Velvetines in Red Velvet or Pink Velvet (depending on what I'm wearing). If I want something a bit more 'nude' or 'natural' I will go for a light pink shade. I'm currently loving the YSL Rouge Voluptè Shine in the shade #09- Nude in Private.
I hope that helped some of you with the questions you've been asking! If you want some more information on one of the products I use just comment below and I will get back to you right away!
Thank you for reading!
Love, Maddie xoxo