Wednesday 16 July 2014

Recent Etsy finds

Hello hello everyone! Today I wanted to show you all some of the sweetest bits and pieces I've found on Etsy recently.


I'm sure you all know by now that I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan so when I stumbled upon some of Laura Goodings art on Instagram, I fell in love instantly and went straight onto her Etsy store. Her store, Mikomi Art and Accessories, is full to the brim with all the goodies an anime/disney/comic book lover could ever want! After a long look at all the choices on Laura's store, I decided to go with the Mini Sailor Moon sticker pack ($5.47 AUD) and a Sailor Moon brooch ($8.75 AUD). These arrived within the three business day shipping expectancy and there was no problem with payment, delivery or with the products themselves! The stickers really aren't that mini, I guess I would call them a regular sticker size but they're perfect for decorating all your bits and bobs- though I am having trouble choosing where to put them... I might have to buy some more so I always have some. My personal favorites are Sailor Uranus (Haruka Tenoh) because she's my favorite Sailor Scout and Sailor Venus (Minako Aino) because she looks like a cuter version of Barbie. The brooch was a lot smaller than I expected but really is amazing quality. The smaller size is very convenient because I am able to wear it much more often than I expected to.

This next item was actually very, very kindly and unexpectedly gifted to me by one of my amazing penpals, Jenny and I just had to share it with you all because all of her items are adorable! Jenny's Etsy store, Circus Crochet, features a range of cute animals and items that would serve as the perfect gift or treat for yourself or someone special. I'm so in love with the Amigurumi Unicorn (pictured below) she gifted me and it sits happily among my manga in one of my cabinets.


I also picked up another brooch- I have a thing for brooches at the moment, from Sconnie and Jam. This is a wood laser cut deer cameo brooch ($20 AUD) and it's just the cutest thing I laid my eyes on. I actually picked this one up at some night markets I attended a few weeks ago and I wanted to feature it on the blog because the quality of this is amazing! Sconnie and Jam have a large range of hand made jewellery, art and homewares and I definitely want to buy some more pieces from their Etsy store soon!

Last but certainly not least, it this adorable Deer printed Tote bag from Alicenightingale, a store I have wanted to buy from for a long time. I also managed to pick this up from the night markets and it is unfortunately not available on her Etsy store right now, but she has some really amazing clothes you can have a peek at instead. I've personally plan on saving up for the original print Fox Dress though I think it may wash me out a little too much. All Alicenightingale items are handmade in Australia and are really amazing quality. 

What are your favorite Etsy stores? 
Thank you for reading, Love from Maddie xo

6 comments:

  1. I'm still in love with the little unicorn it's so sweet ;--; <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Sailor Moon brooches are a dream! I WANT MICHIRU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so perfect aren't they! GET MICHIRU! x

      Delete
  3. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog right away! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete